MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #2591 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
yeh i played like 2 games. Mainly because i expected the graphics to be better. It's hard going from a game with really good graphics to its mirror game with horribad graphics.

Im sure i could get back into if i played with all the people i use to play with but that was when i was much younger and still going to school. Aint nothing change your personal time more then getting a full time job that requires you getting up at 5 in the morning.
You prefer the original WC3 DotA graphics to the graphics on Dota 2? I'm the biggest DotA fan, but can't say I agree there.

I do agree with your second point though. Dota is the ultimate team game, the ultimate LAN game. Once you've prevailed in a grueling best of 5 4am on a Saturday morning it's hard to go back to playing alone. I defy anyone to name me a better LAN game. But it's harder to find time to muck around with that kind of stuff when you get older.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote