MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #2592 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
You prefer the original WC3 DotA graphics to the graphics on Dota 2? I'm the biggest DotA fan, but can't say I agree there.

I do agree with your second point though. Dota is the ultimate team game, the ultimate LAN game. Once you've prevailed in a grueling best of 5 4am on a Saturday morning it's hard to go back to playing alone. I defy anyone to name me a better LAN game. But it's harder to find time to muck around with that kind of stuff when you get older.
exactly. Seems like the player base is extremely west cost and im in memphis so they play alot later than i do. And no, when i played wc3 it was great! but that was because it was all i had been exposed to. I was referring to hon graphics > dota 2 graphics. And that is why is was hard for me to transition from dota 1 -> hon -> dota 2

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote