MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Movie Franchises you hope will Die!

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Movie Franchises you hope will Die!

Just saw "A Good Day To Die Hard" and I can honestly say this is the worst in the entire series. You guys remember what made the original movie great. In the original movie John McClane was a human being. He was put through hell and by the end of the movie it showed. Walking on glass with his bare feet ****ed him up. In this movie, he can go face first threw a glass window and won't hurt him. The story and the acting was complete bullshit. This movie has no reason to exist other then to cash in. Hopefully this will be the last time we see Hollywood piss on Die Hard but I seriously doubt it.

Anyways, what movie franchises do you wish would just go away. For me...

Die Hard (of Course)
Star Wars
Universal Soldiers
Aliens
Underworld