MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Movie Franchises you hope will Die!

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
I heard the new Universal Soldier was actually pretty good. Can't remember who told me that though, so who knows
I remember the first film being fun. It had characters that I liked, I understood the villains motivations, some cheesy one liners, and a kickass final battle. Universal Soldiers: Day of Reckoning had none of those. This movie wasted JCVD and Dolph Lundgren since they are barely in it. All the characters were soulless machines dredging threw the next scene. The plot was predictable and it had a lame epic battle between Scott Adkins and JCVD. I can't believe I am saying this but I want Roland Emmerich back. Most of his movies are shit but he knew how to make a good Unisol movie.