MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP looked slightly off last night

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ciaci
MMA Fanatic

Ciaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the roughCiaci is a jewel in the rough
GSP looked slightly off last night

Admittedly, I'm a huge GSP fan. I usually don't mind his 5 rounds of dominating beat downs. If his opponent could stop it, he would. And they can't; they never do. I enjoy watching excellence.

That said, I think Georges looked slightly off last night. He wasn't as dynamic, explosive, lightning-quick and dominating as I'm used to seeing him.

Maybe it's because of Nick's awkward style and conditioning. Nick is world class and his style is unlike anyone else. Georges himself said he's impossible to prepare for.

However, GSP said he got tired in the 3rd which was "weird" to him. His shots seemed a split-second slower and more predictable than normal.

Was this a result of GSP having an off night? Was it Nick taking him off his game? Are all of his 5 round wars catching up to him a bit?

Like I said, I love GSP. The Hendricks fight concerns me some, but I'm juiced to see it!

Thoughts...
Ciaci is offline   Reply With Quote