MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 18 Rousey vs Tate/Zigano as coaches ( men and women)

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Most under-qualified coaches since Lesnar
Except, Lesnar was a good coach. Better than Dos Santos who was looking to be buddy buddy with his team the whole time. You don't gotta be an excellent fighter to be a good coach. I liked Lesnar and his team had a good season. His coaching carried some pretty poor fighters through the tournament.

This idea will be interesting to say the least. It almost makes me wonder if there will be any attempted intimate encounters. Stuck in a house for several weeks with all that tension. Who knows how it could make some of the singles act. I'm sure the crew is prepared though.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote