MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - George is taking too much damage!!

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 05:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
2zwudz
Flyweight

2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough2zwudz is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLOST View Post
I think George isnt taking enough damage.....I dont like or dislike George and I find the fact that he always survives and wins outstanding but I personally would like to see him take horrible horrible damage in a great fight and win instead of the last 4 years of taking a little bit of damage in boring fights. The last fight was the most interesting George fight in a while....simply because Diaz blocked a takedown.
I think you are going to get your wish in the Hendricks fight and if he fights Ellinberger. I thought I notice George acting kind of strange in about the third round like something may have caught him hard and he was miscumbobulated or gassed. I just think he is at that point where his body is gearing down as a fighter. " IF " he is going to fight Anderson I think it better be sooner than later because Im noticing a change in him.
2zwudz is offline   Reply With Quote