MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rogan reacts to Dana's TUF announcement

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I'm with Joe. This has the makings of a terribly tacky reality show that is so beneath the UFC. I can't act like I care too much though, TUF is a battered to death horse at this point, and I'm shocked people keep watching it.
You're "with joe"? Joe wasn't calling it ridiculous like "this is a show that isn't a good idea" he was using the word hyperbolically to promote the show because it's part of his job, and it is a very wild and different thing than TUF has shown in the past. I guarantee you if you spoke to him and was like "hey so what I got from that clip was that you think the idea is tacky, and TUF is a battered to death dead horse, and it's surprising anybody watches it anymore" he would be like "ummm I didn't say or mean that."