MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 18 Rousey vs Tate/Zigano as coaches ( men and women)

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 09:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygu View Post
Lets be real here, TUF has been shit for many years now with fewer and fewer guy from it having decent UFC careers. This is for ratings and nothing more. Talent-wise I bet it will be horrible, especially the guys. But now that its TUF big brother version the entertainment aspect will save the ratings perhaps. You cant put a bunch of girls/guys who fight for a living in a house to live together, without their gfs/gfs/wives/husbands for weeks and not expect the obvious. That's what gets ratings unfortunately.
Not anymore really. Big brother and real world aren't exactly burning up the ratings. Jersey shore did well only because of the people who were guarenteed to act like fools. I also believe it's ratings took a hit.

My problem isn't the coaches they rarely do any actual coaching. However the team they bring is what it's about. Ronda could probably round up some great coaches, but do you see either Tate or Zigano bringing in a team? Doesn't Tate train with her boyfriend? Are either if those girls going to be able to bring a team? I could be talking out of my ass and no doubt will be told so but I don't have a single clue what camp either of them are from.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Life B Ez : 03-17-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Life B Ez is offline   Reply With Quote