MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Walks Through GSP With Ease.

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #44 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...Dana said he wanted to see a Jones/Silva superfight. The pres will get what he wants. Cool thing is that he wants what we the fans want as well. I'm really curious to see if Jones smashes Chael much more than Anderson did. Jon will completely Neutralize Sonnen's wrestling. Sonnen would have to get in real deep for a double or single., that's a long shot. If Chael can't put Jon on his back,(doubtful) he's gonna get brutally chopped away at on the feet. I think even if it goes to the ground, Jon will get top position and start slicing with his gruesome elbows. I think Bones could finish the fight if he gets in top position on Sonnen. Jones has proven his ground n' pound can't be stopped and his stand-up is just as scary...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote