MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which champion will lose next?

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Lightweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
As far as match-ups go, I think Silva and GSP are in the most trouble of losing their title. Cain literally has the easiest match-up of all the title holders by far. He just has to beat someone he absolutely demolished before. Last time Cain fought Silva, it seemed as though he was in a different league. And I dont really think Big Foot is much different than the last time they fought. I usually don't like to take anything away from peoples victories, but it seems as though Big Foots wins in the UFC came more because of the fault of his opponents than him actually beating them.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote