MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 18 Rousey vs Tate/Zigano as coaches ( men and women)

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 06:38 AM   #30 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Not anymore really. Big brother and real world aren't exactly burning up the ratings. Jersey shore did well only because of the people who were guarenteed to act like fools. I also believe it's ratings took a hit.

My problem isn't the coaches they rarely do any actual coaching. However the team they bring is what it's about. Ronda could probably round up some great coaches, but do you see either Tate or Zigano bringing in a team? Doesn't Tate train with her boyfriend? Are either if those girls going to be able to bring a team? I could be talking out of my ass and no doubt will be told so but I don't have a single clue what camp either of them are from.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Ronda is with Cesar Gracie's camp so that's gonna be fun. I don't know where Tate and Zingano train.

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0 : 03-18-2013 at 06:50 AM.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote