MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Watching MMA Events Live

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasgowKiss View Post
To cut a long story short......

One of my jobs is that I work for a production company that specializes in HD online streaming of sporting events. I have been given the green light to explore MMA and see if we can get involved in it. So, I have a few questions for all of you guys on here........

1. What MMA federations do you watch aside from UFC, Bellator, DREAM ?

2. When there are MMA events on, are you able to watch them live if you live in a country outside of where they are taking place ?

3. If the answer is no, would you have any interest in watching them ?

4. What federations outside of the very top tier do you enjoy ?

This line of questioning is more with Northern Hemisphere and European events in mind, but any form of feedback will be helpful, so if you have any to say on the current coverage of any MMA event, then please do share !

Thanks guys.
Well there are a few organizations that come on AXS TV formerly known at HDNet. You have RFA, MFC, XFC, Legacy FC and more that I'm forgetting. They have a great mix of vets and up and comers. Obviously MFC had guys like Ryan Jimmo and Douglas Lima. The next RFA show has younger UFC siblings Segio Pettis and Chidi Njokuani on it.
I also watch OneFC online LIVE stream and sometimes I watch Cage Warriors stream on mmajunkie.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote