MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Watching MMA Events Live

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasgowKiss View Post
Thanks for the reply dude, very helpful.

Are the streams that you watch HD ?

Trying to fill in some gaps on my knowledge, all I've ever watched regularly is UFC ( since early 00s ), various UK events that have been put on Sky and downloading of various events after they have occurred
I think the OneFC events are in HD? They are good quality but I'm not sure if real HD or not. There is no separate price for HD or non HD. I stream the UFC Facebook fights in HD of course.
The Cage Warriors streams seem to be the same as OneFC quality, they are free on mmajunkie. There is one coming up fairly soon I can remind you about when it comes around so you can check it out.
All the shows on AXS TV(HD Net) I watch on my TV through my cable in HD but I know others that stream it, but I don't think it has an "official stream".
For awhile Super Fight League was streaming shows weekly on Youtube and I watched a few while at was at work.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote