MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnny Hendricks Will KO GSP

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #53 (permalink)
dsmjrv
Bantamweight

dsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to all
Johny's left is very fast, I didn't expect him to land it as often as he did against Condit who is obviously the better striker.. but Condit has never been all that hard to hit, he just has an iron chin so he usually walks through punches and lands his own... I guarantee if Johny lands even one of those lefts, he is gonna have GSP in a world of trouble...

lets just forget about Johny taking GSP down or out wrestling him, GSP has just as good of sweeps as Condit and we all saw Condit escape sweep reverse and get back to his feet over and over again meanwhile taking ZERO damage...

Johny needs to come out of the gate and pressure GSP, he has proven he has a decent chin last fight because Carlos landed some really good shots... He needs to rush GSP, he covers distance with his left very well and it is very fast, I think that really is his only chance considering that even if he could match GSPs wrestling he still doesn't have the cardio to keep it up over 5 rounds..