MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who wants to see Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler 2

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 01:34 AM   #25 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Well he already KO'd Lawler so that doesn't even matter, as for macdonald he isn't a monster like everyone thinks. What stopping the great che mills is a terrific feat? mike pyle took him down too and he couldn't take down penn until penn had nothing left even then he struggled. And unlike diaz he got his face smashed in by condit and people overreacted that macdonald won rounds of condit when he was losing the stand up and ground battles.
I agree with this.

I think Rory is going to grow into a top level fighter. He gets better each fight. But people overrate what he has done thus far. And everyone who is a fan of his or hate Diaz bros seems to recall the fight with Nate much differently than how it actually went down.

I feel like Condit/Diaz 2 has to happen.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote