MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 1st post...

Thread: 1st post...
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 04:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
spieden
MMA Fanatic

spieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura aboutspieden has a spectacular aura about
1st post...

Everyone's 1st post is subject to a complete thrashing. No problem. Bring it.

Every current Champion will be beaten. It is just a matter of when and by whom. Chuck was beaten. That killed me. But it also showed me that no one will be on top for long. Anderson, Aldo, Benson, Cain, GSP and Mighty Mouse will all lose. Count on it. I'll bet my life on it. And we all get to watch it happen. We all just have to pay to see it. And then the next Champion is at risk. They will lose... and so on. And we, and the UFC, win.

This is the circle of fighting. It is incredibly interesting. It is something we all look forward to. We love. We hate. This is the recipe for the UFC to mint money.

When is the next fight?
spieden is offline   Reply With Quote