MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Miesha Tate would not fight transgender fighter Fallon Fox

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 05:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/18...fallon-fox-mma

The backlash continues, I wonder at this rate how many women will actually TAKE a fight with Fallon Fox.

I'd say even if proven medically that Fox is fit to fight in a WMMA division, there will be scepticism from her opponents, and potentially never a chance to fight in the UFC.

Remember:
I am posting this as I just found it interesting Tate is weighing in on this. This is NOT an opportunity to bash transgender fighters or people!
I think it's a good thing that a big name like Tate is weighing in on the situation. It should be clear by now that someone with Tate's outlook is in stark contrast to my own, however it's important for her viewpoint to be known. I find it interesting though that Tate won't fight her if the opportunity came up, but yet Carmouche would have no problems fighting her, props to both ladies for taking a stance in one way or another on this very hot topic.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!