MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Miesha Tate would not fight transgender fighter Fallon Fox

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 05:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I added Rosi Sextons viw as well as she's part of the 'SAFE-MMA' project that has been working hard on cleaning up UK MMA'S WMMA and MMA scene. She had some great views to consider too.
That's probably the best laid out viewpoint on this whole subject that I have seen to date. I still believe that if the commissions of the world license her to fight, then she should be allowed to fight. I'd love to see her in the UFC someday.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!