MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Miesha Tate would not fight transgender fighter Fallon Fox

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 05:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I cant ever see Fox getting into the UFC (She isnt good enough for a start). But If she was holding the belt, you bet your ass Tate would fight her.
That's why I chose the wording that I did, I'd love to see it but it'll most likely never happen. If not for her not being good enough then at the very least because Dana doesn't want to go anywhere near this issue until the controversy of it is all laid out. I will take this time to point out though that Dr. Benjamin is an orthopedic doctor and is far from an expert in this field yet he offers his opinion authoritatively, strange.

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!