MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnny Hendricks Will KO GSP

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #55 (permalink)
Sharon
Flyweight

Sharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level now
Johnny is definitely another wrestler boxer combo that seems to be so prominent in the WW division, so I can see a lazy comparison being made to someone like Koscheck. And Ellenberger. And Story. And Fitch. And Hathaway.

Only thing seperating Johnny from the pack is his awesome left hand. He has a great left and uses it whenever he gets the chance. He moves to his opponent's lead and just thrusts it out like it's some missile or something. That sounded way more Freudian than I intended it to be, but you guys catch my drift, right? If he lands, it's career over for the other guy.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote