MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Have you ever had a relationship with an MMA fighter, male or female???

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sharon
Flyweight

Sharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level nowSharon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Welcome back! I've known several ring girls, but never dated them...haha. Had a one night stand with a local one if that counts.

Anyways had the chance to meet Arianny, but I didn't want to be like hundreds of other kats waiting in line trying to get an autograph. That would have been lame.

Interesting topic though!
That definitely counts, Mercy!! I've met some local ring girls I think there are some that can definitely work in the UFC or Strikeforce, it's just theres so many of them out there that it would be difficult to pick 3 or 4 for the organizations.

Good on you for not being a lame-o and getting Arianny's auto! That would have been so deadbeat!!
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote