MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nutrition / supplements > here ya go.

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy Jones
So uping my calorie intake and lifting to gain mass will build muscle? That probably sounds really stupid but I've pretty much never seriously gotten into building muscle until now.
Yes. If you do exactly as I told you above, and I mean preciose, you have to really count your calories and push yourself. I suggest keeping a journal to write down your daily diet/workout and have goals you want, then check every month how you're doing.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote