MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #242 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Kevin Casey wow you just blow.
If his kidney legitimately shut down, then I can't say I blame him. If, however, he gassed and mentally quit, then I'd rather not see him in the UFC. He's obviously a half decent fighter when he's 'on', but he may be mentally weak. I'll wait to hear what happened.

Josh is literally the biggest bitch in the house. And screw Dana for playing right into his game - Josh's shit eating grin said it all. He's clearly terrified of Hall and only wants easy fights. That's going to come to a full stop eventually, and I hope Hall knocks the acne scars right off of Josh's face.

Though to Dana's credit, he's clearly thinking 'finale' by saving Josh vs. Hall.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote