MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #244 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
If his kidney legitimately shut down, then I can't say I blame him. If, however, he gassed and mentally quit, then I'd rather not see him in the UFC. He's obviously a half decent fighter when he's 'on', but he may be mentally weak. I'll wait to hear what happened.

Josh is literally the biggest bitch in the house. And screw Dana for playing right into his game - Josh's shit eating grin said it all. He's clearly terrified of Hall and only wants easy fights. That's going to come to a full stop eventually, and I hope Hall knocks the acne scars right off of Josh's face.

Though to Dana's credit, he's clearly thinking 'finale' by saving Josh vs. Hall.
Yeah I seen that after I posted, as I was still watching and posted during the second. he needs to learn to throw punches.

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote