MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #28475 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Are ya saying she's Phoebe...haha. What a great show!

Killz - what do you charge for logos and do you work at a firm or freelance. I have a buddy who does it for $35...lolz!
Not bad. Do they have organic...

About to eat some organic oats and Ezekial bread. Felt like eating lobster last night so I ordered delivery and it ended up setting me back $80+. There goes my entire meal budget for the week.

This morning I inexplicably started contemplating about taking HGH. Gaining an extra 25 pounds is taking too long.
Graphic designer is my job and I work for a global engineering consultancy. I do a lot of nice freelance stuff on the side for friends and friends of friends etc.

I do believe he sells organic, his fruit and veg place is the shit!
I got paid in fruit for this since he's a good pal of mine.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson