MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC exec Marc Ratner asks NSAC to take softer stance on marijuana use

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
MikeHawk
Lightweight

MikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
I have no problem if it is medical marijuana and I believe NSAC has already previously stated they would allow it. The problem with the Diaz case(which I am guessing you are referring to) is that Diaz was an idiot and he didn't make it known that he was taking medical marijuana. His case is no different then other fighters that have failed to disclose pain killers/steroids etc that they were taking for health reasons
You're right. I didn't realize they had to apply for medical exemptions. Apparently Diaz and Riddle are just a couple of morons.
MikeHawk is offline   Reply With Quote