MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #2613 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Just watched Giant Bomb's quick look of Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 and man does it look fun. I might buy a Wii U just for that game and Wind Waker HD.

Playin' Clive Barker's Jericho now then Binary Domain next. Friend bought them for me for whatever reason and now I feel like I have to at least give them a try. Jericho honestly isn't that bad. I'm a huge fan of dark/horror games though so I'll probably think more highly of it than others.
That's all I've been playing since it came out (Monster Hunter 3). Great game, especially online.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote