MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz "Off the Record" Rule Changes Emerge from UFC 158 Weigh-Ins

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Eh, I see a whole lots of 'ifs' in that article - if St. Pierre was sick and if St. Pierre was injured. I'm not about to get into a whirlwind of speculation when all we have is a deleted video and a vague article.

Personally, I don't see why Diaz's camp would be upset about this. Would they rather Diaz not have had his title match? Seems like sour grapes from a camp now trying to stir up trouble because Nick lost in embarrassing fashion. I like Diaz, and I hope he sticks around, but again... would they have cared so much about that extra hour if it meant Nick fighting for the title and Nick subsequently won? I doubt it.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote