MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Boxers.....bring it on!

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
Boxers.....bring it on!

...Mayweather talkin' shit...Morrison questioning Liddell's heart?...They have got to be kidding me. Gee, the only chance a Boxer has in MMA, ummmmm, is to learn awesome takedown defense, they have to know some of the principles of Jiu Jitsu, and they have to learn how to Wrestle. Easy as pie right? Give me a break! Boxers can't make the transition...watch...mark my words. Morrison calling out Liddell is so out of his league. Liddell wouldn't fight Morrison anyway cause Chuck would spatter his blood everywhere...and we wouldn't want that contaminated blood all over the place! Morrison is a joke...he needs to just get the UFC PPV's like the rest of us and just watch...lol
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote