MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #2621 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Playing the crap out of Castlevania Sotn. Had a really bad moment though. Hadn't saved in over an hour, went to get the inverted castle and figured out I had forgotten an item to get it done...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I think sotn is the best castlevania they made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Super Castlevania IV is still probably my fav, or the ones on gba are not bad either but your right it is good.

Yea Castlevania Symphony of the Night is by far the best Castlevania game made. Just thinking about it makes me want to play it again.

Haha its crazy how i played this game when i was 7 years old literally 16 years ago and i remember most of the parts of the game just by seeing the picture. If i recall this is where the reaper takes all your equipment near the beginning of the game. I also recall a part of the game where there are ALOT of spikes and i could never get all the way across even in ghost mode.

I am currently playing WARFRAME & Natural Selection 2 & MapleStory.

The newest of the bunch being Warframe. If anyone likes really cool PC games then you should give it a shot. It just went open beta recently. Here is the website if anyone is interested.

https://warframe.com/

I just started last night and i was amazed by how cool the game was. I felt like a badass ninja with my sword. And using the guns feels really epic too. Check it out guys!! im more then happy to co'op online.