MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #258 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day 47
I got in at 10 for an open gym.
I got 3 rounds of the circuit I was doing last night in today as a warmup.

30 decline situps, 25 pullups close-grip, 50 dips, and 50 hanging knees per set.

I worked with tanner for 3 rounds I think.

then worked on rapid jabs to gas out. I started with 50 and was doing them in 20 seconds...moved up to 60. And finished with 75 in 30 seconds.

I did 5 sets of each.

after that I stretched for a few rounds since I was nice and limber.

One of the stretches that's new is with the bob target, I'll set it to my head height. And then rest my ankle laterally on the shoulders in a standing split stretch. I'll hold the stretch for 2 minutes.

I figure this is good for the head kick.

I noticed I was able to strike two different points with my right high kick. I was throwing into the neck, and then tweaked it a little and was hitting the chin with my foot wrapping just behind the head.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote