MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #28506 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Blockbuster is going out of business finally. Was on my way home last night and stopped to check out what was left. Got some decent movies a couple tv shows. But I bought part 1 of band of brothers went home watched it and immediately went out and bought the whole series on blu ray.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bought the DVD collection (metal container shaped like a dog tag) years ago. The best miniseries ever made. Watched it recently again. If you enjoyed watching it read "The Biggest Brother - Memoirs of Major Winters." Half way through it and he goes over all the battles and what his mindset was at the time. Incredible story about leadership, honor, and brotherhood.

Getting ready to watch Arlovski and Rumble tonight + Spong vs Bonjasky.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.