MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #28510 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
The Pacific was well made, but you don't have the same emotional investment on the characters from BOB. That was a serious war movie. Blows my mind how the paratroopers invaded Normandy with gunners mowing them down and .50 caliber bullet tracers whizzing past them. That was intense. My favorite character besides Winters was Ronald Speirs. I'm pretty sure they based Rambo off him...lolz!

The hardest line of the series. "The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it."

*NOTE* Easy Company was to be deployed to the Pacific theater, then the bombs dropped effectively ending the war.

Ray Sefo said everything is all set to go! Ray Sefo, the president of the World Series of Fighting, made sure MMA fans know the planned WSOF 2 card for this evening is still on. Late Friday night, concerns over the cage to be used came into question, as the New Jersey commission had yet to clear it for use.

"THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!" Sefo posted on Twitter early Saturday morning. "(WSOF 2) is a go, look forward to seeing everyone here. Thank you so much for all the love and support!!! We are a 100-percent (go)."

It was being reported that the canvas to be used and cage posts were not approved by the commission, and that the promotion was looking to get satisfactory ones in time for tonight's event.

The main card airs on NBC Sports Network and features Andrei Arlovski against Anthony Johnson. Sefo confirmed "100 percent" that everything had been inspected and cleared by the commission.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2013/0323/554314/
Great! Glad to hear it's on. Was worried for a sec.

I'm two episodes in thus far I like Guarnere the most.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App