MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Reveals True Story Of UFC 159 Main Event

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
First Silva makes Sonnen look like a clown flopping on his butt...

...and then comes this:

If that's not "destroyed" then tell me what is. Sonnen goes more fetal here than Lesnar under Velasquez' punches.
Well its more of Chael making Chael look stupid with that spinning elbow then Anderson doing it.

Destroyed is what Gonzaga did to CroCop. What Jose Aldo did to Faber. What Cain did to Brock. What Marquardt did to Maia. What Wanderlei did to Rampage and then vice versa. What Hendricks did to Jon.

What Anderson did was stop Chaels takedowns by holding on to his shorts and then capitalized on a really stupid move made by Chael. Granted the only person who can capitalize on something so well is Anderson Silva. The guy is quiet spectacular. I would not be surprised in the least if Anderson is the only person in the UFC that gets the tko victory in that scenario. I think anyone else and Chael gets back to his feet.