MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz "Off the Record" Rule Changes Emerge from UFC 158 Weigh-Ins

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #57 (permalink)
SexyHobo
MMA Fanatic

SexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to allSexyHobo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Really you don't think GSP coming out saying I was sick and struggling but I still wanted to come out here and put on a show for all of you and give Nick Diaz the ass kicking he deserves would have ignited that fans?
Sure I think some people would have been fired up. On the other hand I think a lot of people would have been crying about how unprofessional GSP is even though he was sick. As everyone knows pro athletes are super human and never get sick or have personal issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Hell the UFC could likely spin it to make him MORE popular. I don't think you give those guys enough credit they sold Dan Hardy, Joe Stevenson and Thales Leites as legitimate Contenders in there divisions, selling a sick GSP trying valiantly to make weight and fight is a cake walk...
You're probably right. I guess I'm extremely negative towards mma fans that switch wagon after their favourite fighter has one defeat or one bad showing.

If GSP had missed weight by a little, personally I'd still be a fan.
SexyHobo is offline   Reply With Quote