MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nutrition / supplements > here ya go.

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #30 (permalink)
kyle1
Flyweight

kyle1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy Jones
I hate to jump in here with all you guys, but I have a question. I'm 18. I'm 6'5" and weigh 180lbs. I'm not an avid trainer who works out to build enormous bulk everyday. I do the basics like pushups, situps, cruches, leg lifts, and some minor weight training (in addition to my kickboxing and grappling training). Before and after my workout (which I do 3 days a week) I take Whey Protein......and that's it. Now I don't seem to be building much muscle, but I'm maintaining my athletic, lean, and chisled build. So I guess my question is how do I get a little bigger? I don't want to have huge bulging muscles, but I want to be athletic and ripped. And also; how good is Xience?

I'm sure you're all laughing at my lack of suppliment intake, but oh well. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Bulking=excess calories above maintinence level and heavy+hard lifting. Pickup Arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding to learn about bulking/cutting+lifting.

"First things first, supplements DO NOT GET YOU BIGGER"

AMEN! Supplements do just that, SUPPLEMENT your diet+exercise.

NO SUPPLEMENT WITHOUT GOOD NUTRITION+Pumping iron(EVEN ROIDS) WILL MAKE YOU GET BIGGER, PEROID.
kyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote