MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #254 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Mcdaniels looked awfully happy that Casey gassed out and couldn't continue. He seemed almost cocky about it talking about how he's never made a guy quit like that and it was a great feeling. Hmm.. Yeah, the guy sounds like a jerk every time he opens his mouth. Kevin did give him a difficult fight either way. It looks like Mcdaniels needs to get humbled again.

Actually a smart move from Samman when commenting on Uriah wanting to fight him. He answered in such a round about way without actually saying that he wants none of Uriah. Made it seem like Uriah was dodging someone else which was clearly untrue. Uriah's wanted to fight Samman since the beginning. Which brings me to this, if Samman feels like he himself is the number one seed, wouldn't he find it weird that someone wants to fight him and dodge someone else? It's clear to me that Samman did some quick thinking there without making himself look like a b*tch. Now do I think he's afraid of Uriah? No, I just think he wants an easier path to the finals and not make it too hard on himself.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote