MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2013, 09:27 AM   #167 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Another shit episode in a shit season. I don't think I'm even gonna bother watching the finale. Because whatever happens, I'm not attatched to any of these characters. The show was never perfect but it suffered so bad for killing off Shane for no good reason. Without Shane Rick is the most bland, boring character imaginable. Killing off Merle was another terrible idea. His relationship with the governor was one of the few intruiging things left. Why not kill off one of the lame ass characters in the prison, cause god knows there is enough of them. Carol, Maggie, Carl, don't even get me started on Glenn.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote