MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #2634 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Are none of them linked together in a story?

Also what made it so bad? Because I never in a million years thought I'd like Bioshock it never looked good to me or appealed to me despite me liking first person shooters, I think I just didn't grasp what it was until I played it.
I think horrid is a strong word to describe Bioshock 2. Bioshock 2 didn't live up to the success of the first one. Playing a Big Daddy seemed more like a DLC for the first game then a full length game. Their is no boss battle at the end like the first. It didn't add anything new to the story of Rapture other then feeling what it is like to be a little sister. I'm not kidding, at one point you get to play as a little sister and see the world through her eyes. I'd recommend playing 2 just for that alone. Other then that the game is pretty much forgettable.