MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ilir Latifi vs. Gegard Mousasi Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown

The Mousasi/Kyle fight, being in SF, is still free on youtube.

Mousasi looked incredible in that fight, much more fired up than usual. He even didn't look sleepy at the announcing part of the fight.

I think it's dead right where he says he "Got more professional" and "got out of his comfort zone."

His head movement in the Kyle fight is awesome. His take-down ability seems way improved and as always, his ground and pound is the most underrated in MMA.

I don't think Gus is going to be able to use is movement against a guy as technically evasive as Moose, and I'm no longer convinced Gus can shrug his TD attempts off either.

I could see Gus taking a Cruz-like UD if he can stick and jab long enough. I think maybe at some point in the fight he ends up on bottom, getting rocked by heavy shots though.

Love both fighters, both are studs and great representatives of MMA.

sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote