MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Couture vs. Ross Pearson Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
dave-stjohn
Flyweight

dave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I think Noons is better than Pearson personally.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Okay more nut hugging from me I've always been a big fan of Randy's mainly because we went to the same high school and anytime you can get behind someone like that you do, especially when the next famous person I went to high school with was the first person to be convicted of murder when no body was found. That being said I don't see Ryan following to closely in his dad's footsteps, mind you it would be awesome to see him do it, but I just don't see that same fire in his eyes like was in his dad's. If he can't get past Pearson I'm afraid his stay in the UFC is going to be short. Hopefully Dana won't be a dick and feed him to the wolves just to piss his dad off. Yeah right, Dana won't be a dick.
dave-stjohn is offline   Reply With Quote