MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz to GSP "I think I can't beat cha"

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
StandThemUp
Flyweight

StandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really nice
Diaz to GSP "I think I can't beat cha"

Holy crap. How delusional is this guy?

He actually looks at the camera with a straight face, pumps his chest and acts like some tough guy and says to GSP - "I want a Rematch, I think I can beat cha"?

Dude, get a small grip on reality. Rematches are only given when the loser demonstrated a signifigant ability to beat the title holder, but lost a close decision, lost at the last second by a lucky punch or submission, or lost when most people think he won.

Dude, Diaz, you got totally dominated for 5 rounds. You had no answer for what GSP Brought, you could not stop it, as much as I wish you could, but like all others before you, they knew what GSP ws going to do, but still couldn't stop it.

For you to ask for a rematch, after the beating you took, is a total joke.
StandThemUp is offline   Reply With Quote