MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 04:44 AM   #263 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Does anyone really think bubba is going to back out? I mean I know he's scared but damn that doesn't say much for you as a fighter. Just get in there take your beating and more along.

Sent from [url= Free App[/url]
That's the rumor and if someone is going to back out, he would be high on my list of people who might.

Also in the "next week" break down there was no fight clip shown between them and a little clip of Hester in a sweatsuit running on a treadmill.

I might just be seeing shit that is not there, like how i think all of these Pride T-shirts i keep seeing on Sonnen, Jones and other contestants is a little bit of preliminary advertising to get the logo and name into out minds in time for a Pride revival.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote