MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz to GSP "I think I can't beat cha"

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Eh, I don't mind the trash talk so much. Frankly, a few of Nick's barbs towards GSP at the post-fight press conference made me laugh. And I've always been a fan of his and Nate's 'style' both in and out of the cage. I'd just like to see him take a few other big fights at UFC rather than go this sad route. I still see Nick as a top WW fighter, and I'd much rather see him put his stamp on the UFC WW division than take a couple of losses, complain, and then retire. I don't mind this little schtick, but I'd hate to see him retire off of it.

Whether he's ever a UFC Champion or not, he can still do big things and have good fights in the organization. That itself would add to his legacy.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote