MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #264 (permalink)
K-R Blitz
Amateur

K-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of light
Well I think Dylan and Luke's fight was great and definitely fight of season. I knew Kevin was tough but wow he impressed me.

Is Bubba going to fight? Is the no fight footage just a red herring to get fans to speculate all week? Dana said all the guys were getting another shot right? If a guy freaked out and quit before he even fought I wouldn't be giving him another shot. You win some you lose some but get in there and fight. In one karate tournament I was in (I'm a brown belt) I had to fight a 6th dan black belt. I knew I was in for a lesson but I took it as that a lesson and a test to see how far I had come. If he does quit this proves to me what a sook Bubba is hoping to ride on Jones' coat tails to the UFC.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
K-R Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote