MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New UFC game?

Thread: New UFC game?
View Single Post

Old 05-19-2007, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightnight
dang.....right now i have UFC Throwdown for ps2 it can be fun at times but it gets old...its pretty generic...but im hopin this next one is gonna be worth while....i think it needs to be more of a complicated game then the one i have now...i mean all i have to do to choke someone out is push two buttons...gets old i guess
I agree i actually have Tapout 2 for Xbox and it is very generic and simple. I think it's going to be harder to make than Pro-Wrestling games becuase the sport overall requires more skill and thinking and boxing because your doing more than just punching.

The game is being made by THQ (the people that make WWE games) so hopefully they can make it great and they have the UFC licsense til' 2011 so they may be able to put out at least 1 or 2 games. But like i said the reason it's going to take a long time to make is becuase the sport overall is going to require a lot more than just slamming a guy to the mat and pinning him
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote