MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz to GSP "I think I can't beat cha"

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Yes please do, it'd be interesting to read considering judges don't generally release scorecards for fights that get stopped. It seems google isn't indexing this mythical article, it's probably sitting behind FBI firewalls somewhere .
http://www.5thround.com/47145/offici...ecard-picture/

'Generally' doesn't translate into 'never' now does it (different fight, but point made)

I don't tend to falsify or conjure up imaginary statistics or facts. Even if I read an article that was total BS (Bleacher Report) and now cannot find, as bad as that looks, I have little reason to outright lie.

Besides, if the 10-8 comment was literally the only thing you could pick apart in my post, then take your arrogant attitude and jog on. We've nothing else to discuss.

Unless of course you'd like to further defend Shogun and Machida for bailing on the UFC.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote