MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz to GSP "I think I can't beat cha"

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
Buakaw_GSP
Bantamweight

Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
I once said recently, that I believe that Nick Diaz is man enough that he knows in his heart, when he simply got beaten by the better fighter. I said that I could respect someone that somewhere he can take responsibility for what happens to him. I really wanted to believe that their was some redeeming qualities about Nick that I could relate with, I really wanted to find something about Nick to say "I like or respect Nick because...".

I am really starting to regret my statement and I would like to retract it if possible, this whole accusation thing is embarrassing, and likely will not stop anytime soon from Diaz and his Camp. Nick has no shred of honor, just complains.
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote