MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Lightweight Melvin Guillard leaves Blackzillians

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #57 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I love how idiotic these journalists are that they can literally read the phrase "aggravated battery" and then headline an article with "assault charges".

The fact that people don't know the difference between the two is quite hilarious.
I'd be willing to bet that 95% of people don't the know the difference. And I think, as you alluded to, that's the fault of media. Everything gets grouped under 'assault'... perhaps news outlets decided it was a sexier term than 'battery'.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote